Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Ross Show us yourShoe Selfie Contest


So, Ross Dress for Less contacted me with the coolest idea, and I can't wait to share it with you! They are hosting a Show off Your Shoes promotion and this one goes out to all you shoe lovers! What you have to do is:

· Snap and upload your best Ross shoe selfie, then share with your friends and encourage them to vote for you.

· At the end of the promotion, the top three shoe selfies with the most votes will receive the grand prize, second prize and third prize of a $500, $300 and $100 Ross Dress for Less gift card!

· Additionally, each week Ross  will select one winner at random to win a $50 Ross 

I received my gift card the other day and I'm so excited about the shoe goodness that I found at Ross! Designer brands at low prices, I almost lost it!  Here are a few pairs that I could not live without! Which pair do you like best?   So now go to your nearest Ross Dress For Less pick out a great pair of shoes and then snap your very own  "shoefie" as I like to call it, and post on their facebook page Ross Dress For Less.  In the meantime  vote  for my picture and let me know when you post so that I can vote for yours!
~xo







No comments:

Post a Comment