Sunday, May 4, 2014

Shirt Kong stole a piece of my heart... And I don't want it back!


Happy Sunday loves!

So a few weeks ago I went to a VIP Bloggers Lounge and I met a company call Shirt Kong.  They are a t-shirt company that has a major emphasis on supporting all that is local. If you follow me on Instagram or look to the right of this post you will see some of my pictures from that event as well as some of the t-shirt designs that they offer. They even had a contest for local artists to create a t-shirt design. The winning design would be sold through the website and would receive a cash prize!  I absolutely love the design that won and can't wait to get that shirt. I fell in love with the Shirt Kong brand and the people that work there!  They are extremely noce and welcoming. I was gifted this shirt and just had to buy a few more and it doesn't stop there, I'm still shopping!!! You've gotta visit their site it's www.shirtkong.com.  

So you guys haven't a seen me in a while but I'm 30 weeks preggo (7.5 months). I'm so excited to have this little boy, but also really nervous! What am I gonna do with a baby? Lol! I'm sure my husband and I will figure it out. In the meantime be praying for us and have a fab week!!

~xo


Shirt: Shirt Kong
Poncho: Nordstrom Rack in San Diego
Jeans: Motherhood Maternity Jeans
Purse: Betsey Johnson




2 comments:

  1. I so need that shirt in my life! You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brittany!!!! Thank you so much! Yes! Shirt Kong is the bomb!!!! oh by the way Bethel Music is coming to St. Louis in 2weeks!! so excited!!

    ReplyDelete