Wednesday, August 28, 2013

How do you Feel Good During the Week?



So, I have not blogged consistently in a few weeks and it's for a really good reason.....Summer is over for me and the return of the routine has set in. If you didn't know, I'm a Spanish Teacher by day and every year I return it takes me a few weeks to get back into the groove. Well I'm back and I missed you guys! For a lot of you all i'm sure many of you are returning back to work from vacation or back to school. The great people over at Ice Mountain Sparkling water asked me....How do you add a little fun to your weekly routine? Here are my top 5 Ways to add a little fun and excitement into my week and just plain feel good! How about you? What do you do?



1. Exercise

2. Date night even if its with yourself....go get your nails done!

3. Shop!!! even if it's your own closet. I can't tell you the number of times I got through my closet and find things that I've forgotten about. It's always such a fun surprise!

4. KUMBAYAH Stop and smell the roses. A lot of times we become so busy that we forget to slow down and really enjoy life.

5. Spice up your week and try a new recipe!!



5 things to spice up your week

Thanks to Arrowhead®, Deer Park®, Ice Mountain®, Ozarka®, Poland Spring®, Zephyrhills® Brands Sparkling Natural Spring Waters for sponsoring today's discussion


No comments:

Post a Comment