Friday, August 29, 2014

Baby Love Our Baby Love




So, our baby Shiloh Joaquin DeShields was born 6 weeks ago on July 17th at 4:09a.m. weighing in at 7.8lbs and 21 inches long.  My delivery was the most euphoric experience of my life, that I would relive over and over again.  It was my most amazing husband and an awesome team of nurses and a hilarious doctor that cheered me on through each push.  I felt like a super hero.  Needless to say this beautiful little person has challenged and changed our whole life and we wouldn't change it for the world.  He's growing and changing everyday and I almost can't keep up.  When he was first born he looked exactly like my baby picture, but he's starting to look more and more like his father everyday! We are so excited for this new adventure with the three of us!  Here are some pictures of our little guy below.


~xo











No comments:

Post a Comment