Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Go to Maxi!

I found this free people maxi dress on a road trip back to St. Louis with my husband Kenny. When I saw it I instantly fell in love and had to try it on and ahhhhhhhhh!!!!! If you know me you know I'm a maxi girl, but honestly I got bored with it. This dress rejuvenated my love for the Maxi. First the the material is like a breathable, stretchy favorite t-shirt kind of feel. I love the unfinished bottom. The side slits and the back cut outs add a bit of sassy and sexy to it, and I also love how it cinches at the waist. Watch me work lol! So do you love maxi's or are you over them?








1 comment:

  1. Love!! Maxis are so effortless and that fantastic material makes them super comfy too. I'm loving the slit and open back in this one, definitely gives a little hey there peek-a-boo to a standard maxi look.

    ReplyDelete