Monday, May 26, 2014

Field of Dreams... Maternity Edition





Happy Memorial Day all!

I hope you all are enjoying your day! I'm just maxing and relaxing today and as I come to the last leg of this pregnancy I find myself doing that a lot. The nursery is finally coming together (pics later) and with 7 weeks left I'm getting really anxious. My husband has been remarkable through it all, so major shout out to him <3!!!! So I have to let him share what he thinks about this experience.... Be nice babe lol

Lol! Hey guys! This is Kenny, Christia's husband. Thank you for the opportunity to share my experience about the pregnancy. It really has been an awesome experience, filled with joy, nervousness, excitement and anticipation. 
The time has really flown by. It seemed like just a few months ago we were jumping around the house when we saw the pregnancy test results were positive. And then, next thing you know I was feeling the baby kick in her belly! Now that's when it got real, real. :)
It's crazy to know that in a few weeks we'll be holding our baby boy in our arms and you know we'll post a million pics and blog alllllll about it.



Thanks babe! Hope you all enjoy our pics taken by the amazing up and coming photog Davah Lynn. Outfit deets below!



His                                         Hers
Blazer: Saddlebred                   Flower Crown: DIY
Shirt: H&M                               Dress: Epiphany Boutique in St. Louis
Pants: The Gap                        Make up:  Camille Scott











                                         







                                               


                                            






                                

                                





                               


                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment