Monday, January 6, 2014

Hanger Appeal


While shopping a few weeks ago in Marshall's, I landed on a row of interestingly designed cardigans. I went in the store on a mission to desperately find a few cardigans to hide my growing bump, because I hadn't made an official announcement of my pregnancy. I don't wear many cardigans, and I'm picky about them, so I knew this would be a daunting  task. Weaving through the hangers I saw some that I liked, but weren't quite my style. While searching, I stumbled upon the cardigan that I'm now wearing, but it wasn't love at first site. I thought "hmm that's interesting," but it didn't grab me. The hanger appeal was non-existent, that is until I saw a lady in the next aisle try it on and that my friends is when I fell in love. The draping and fit intrigued me and I had to have it. I didn't even try it on. I just took it to the register and paid. This cardigan actually stayed in the bag for a few weeks and I debated on taking it back, but when I put it on with my all black I fell in love again. I really love the upholstery type material that its made out of.  I'm 13 weeks preggo and official and I asked some of my coworkers  and my husband if they could seem my bump? They said no lol, but I see it and know its there:). So the moral of the story is don't judge a garment by the hanger. It may surprise you! Love love love this look!




 
 
Cardigan: Marshalls
Sunnies: Betsey Johnson
Black top and leggings: Ross Dress For Less
Boots: Vogue Footwear
Necklace: Forever 21

 

No comments:

Post a Comment