Monday, November 25, 2013

RESVOLOGY Anti aging serum




Hey guys, so Resvolgoy sent me a sample of their age corrective eye cream.  I was so excited to try it!  Eventhough, I don't have wrinkles, I have developed laugh lines the last couple of years and I wanted to see if this product would work.  I have been using the product for the last couple of weeks and I honestly really like it.  At first I didn't see much of a difference, but after continued usage I noticed that my lines weren't so noticeable.  Ok, so  this is how the cream works, it acts as an anti-oxidant, anti-inflamitory, and potent cream that not only moisturizes, but activates a 4-AR molecule that is responsible for reducing wrinkles, crows feet, and reinforces skins firmness.  This is  a cream that you would use before you apply your make up.  Also, I have very sensitive skin and that was a cause for worry for me, but I can say that this cream hasn't irritated my skin at all.  For more information and to try this product, visit their facebook page and website at www.resvology.com or  https://www.facebook.com/Resvology




"Powered by BrandBacker"












No comments:

Post a Comment