Monday, October 14, 2013

Prints make me happy!

I was doing some casual shopping in Forever21 when saw this dress coming out of the back room and immediately gravitated towards it.  It wasn't even on shelves yet and it caught my attention so much so that I ran over to look for my size, grabbed it and headed straight to the dressing room.  I tried it on and even though I was already in a good moo, something about this dress lifted my spirits even more.  Did you know that the colors that you wear can effect your mood? There's science behind this theory and we even describe moods with color i.e feeling blue, seeing red, green with envy.  The Huffington Post did a great article on color and mood! Check it out here.  Well anyhow something about this print made me excited and I had to buy it and also wanted to share! What are you wearing today? How does it make you feel?  Here are the deets on the rest of my outfit:
Bracelet:Forever 21
 Glasses: Ola Style,
Blue Jean Top: JCP
Boots: Marc  Jacobs (thrifted) 
















2 comments: