Monday, October 21, 2013

Free People +Vogue shoes = Perfection!

Ok, so if  you didn't know Free People is one of my all time fave retailers.  I am truly bohemian, eclectic, funky, etc and I feel as though Free People  captures every aspect of my personality.  Both the poncho and jumpsuit are from people! You will probably see me rocking this poncho until it gets entirely too cold, but that's just how much I love it! My booties are from Vogue Footwear.  They are called Go Wild and they go perfectly with my outfit. The shimmer detail on the back of the bootie gives it a nice chic twist.  Check below to see how you can get 15%  off a pair of amazing shoes.  Well, I'm off to rock this outfit! Hope you all have a wonderful day

~Xo


                                               Christia














 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment