Saturday, September 7, 2013

Fruit Lovers REJOICE!

Fruit lovers!! it's time to do the happy dance!! You know why? Finally we can enjoy fruit in our yogurt without the fear of additives and sweetners!! I'm excited! How about you?!? Yoplait Fruitful is a premium yogurt blended with 1/3 cup of real fruit in each cup.  Blueberries, mangoes, strawberries, cherries, and more!! Yogurt Fruitful is about to hit the aisle of our neighborhood stores and they are letting us be the first to try it!! Click on any Yoplait picture and you will be able to download a coupon for a discount to try out these awesome sweet treats! I can't wait to try it out! I love fruit and I love yougurt!   Let me know what you guys think?!?  I want to thank Yoplait for sponsoring this post and allowing me to enjoy a healthy snack that’s tasty too.

 Product Deets!
1/3 cup of real fruit in each serving
•No artificial sweeteners or flavors
•Six fruit flavors
•Six ounces of yogurt in each cup
•Available in the Midwest Central region starting August 2013
•To find Fruitful nearest you, please use the product locator on the Fruitful website

No comments:

Post a Comment