Monday, September 30, 2013

All About the Bootie + Recap of the Project Runway Show

If you didn't know booties are huge this season!!!! No, not that kind of bootie, i'm talking boots! I've literally seen hundreds of them in magazines, on runways, in stores and on the street.  Booties are in and i'm totally obsessing! Vogue Footwear is new St. Louis based company and their styles are pretty amazing.  My new friend Michelle Kidwell, is the mastermind behind Vogue Footwear Designs' and when I put on these shoes that's all I want to do! I'm voguing  all day... you hear me? or read me? LOL.  The black ones are called Bootilecious and they definitely live up to the name! I wore them to ST. Louis Fashion Week at the Project Runway Fashion Show and they were definitely a hit not to mention comfortable! You can't beat comfort and style! My fellow fashionistas it gets even better! Vogue Footwear is letting me offer you a 15% discount on any of their Fall/Winter 2013 collection! You definitely don't want to miss this! Check out their styles www.voguefootwear.com and use code MODA15 for a discount! You will thank me later!











 
 
Me and Lindsay Pattan my famie and the Director
of Marketing at Alive Magazine



Me and Jan Leach Givens Style editor at St. Louis Magazine



Project Runway Pre-Show Presentation
                  


 
My Top 3 designers from the Project Runway Show
 
 
                                                           Michael Drummond
 
 
 
 
April Johnston
 

 
 
Laura Kathleen

 

 
 
Runway photo cred: Alive Magazine
 



No comments:

Post a Comment