Sunday, July 14, 2013

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!!!!! You Don't Want To Miss!!



The evening started off with tasty hor dourves, dessert and lots of mixing and mingling.  I was so excited to be invited by Nordstrom  to their Anniversary Sale Sneak Peak event for fashion bloggers.  This Anniversary Sale is Nordstrom's biggest sale of the year and happens EVERY July. From July 7-18th Nordstrom Card Holders get the privilege to shop early.  The sale opens to everyone from July19th -August 18. 


 After a great time of mixing and mingling, our tour guides whisked us off to see the amazing finds that where behind the tents strategically placed on the Nordstrom sale floor.  From Apparel, to accesories and shoes, we saw it all.  I totally have some major obsessions right now that I need to tell you about!!







I want to start of with a new section that Nordstrom is developing.  It's called the Savvy Department.  OMGHEEEEE it was pretty much my absolute favorite part of the tour. The reason is because the clothes were trendy, to die for (don't die though lol), and extremely affordable.This department is for the budget conscience shopper, that still wants to turn heads.  There were so many OH-SO FAB pieces in this section that I had to make a list. So here it goes!









1.  These faux leather track pants! Are you kidding me?!?! I wanted to rip these off the hanger and put them on right then and there.  Price point $64.90


2. This pink skater skirt...one word...drool. First of all I love the color and the shape is very flattering especially for Inverted Triangle and rectangle shapes.  The material of this skirt feels unbelievable.  It's stiff yet flowy which makes it very interested! Price point $58.90


3.  Faux leather top.  I'm loving a lot of leather and it's a major trend for the fall.  This shirt is sooooooooooo dope! I love the detail on the front and it's a very versatile piece.  Price point $44.90

 4. Accessories:  I was totally loving all of these clutches, studded bags, and jewelry. They were all at totally accessible price points!




  





Ok, so now on to the splurge shopping, where we hide the receipts from our husbands' lol just kiddin' Kenny love you boo! Here are some of my fave high end finds!

Kate Spade: I can not get enough of these bows.  They just take the purse to a whole other level.


 Shoes and boots for fall were in full effect.   From Salon Shoes, to Cole Haan, Rag and Bone, Coach, BP shoes, Hunter (which never go on sale), and many more.





I was totally digging these Michael Kors sunglasses
Some of the fall trends this year are skater skirts, leather, and chunky jewelry and I'm excited to try them all!!! What about you? Did you see anything that you would like to buy! I was so excited that Nordstrom invited me to the sneak preview and I can't wait to go back!! You Should go too!!



No comments:

Post a Comment