Saturday, March 16, 2013

I can see your halo, halo, halo.... a DIY story

So I've been seeing the flower halo trend and I'm so in love, but instead of paying $20-30 dollars for one, I thought I'd DIY it and I really like the way it turned out! It's literally the easiest thing ever!

Tools:
1. Flower Garland (from hobby lobby) they have a really beautiful assortment and they were all 50% off this weekend. Choose the one that suits your style the best. They come in about 1yard of length so you will have some left over. I decided to make 2 for my god-daughters <3 br=""> 2. Scissors or jewelry pliers
3. Floral tape or a twist tie that comes from a loaf of bread;)... I didn't have floral tape so that's what I used and it worked great!!


Easy as 1 2 3
1. Measure garland to the length around your head that you want and add an extra inch.
2. Cut garland
3. Put the two ends together and wraps with either floral tape or a twisty tie:).... And you're done!!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment