Thursday, December 6, 2012

Salad Pizza!!! Yum!!







So if you don't know, pizza probably has to be me and Kenny's favorite meal but because it's obviously not that great for the waistline I don't get to enjoy it often... That is until now!!whoohooo! Since I'm more conscience of what I eat, i'm starting to love to cook! This is my take on a salad pizza! Try it! You will love.... It's amaaaaayzin! Xo


You can vary this recipe how ever you want by adding different veggies.  Tonite I chose an orange pepper, red onions, and olives. 

First saute the meat with preferred seasonings.  I used garlic powder, Ms. Dash seasoning, salt, pepper,  red onions, a drizzle of Balsamic Vinaigrette, and a drizzle Olive Oil.  While sauteeing the chicken put the crust in the oven to heat up.  I used a wheat  thin crust pizza dough.  Let the dough warm up and then take it out, drizzle it with Olive Oil,  and place toppings.  I used mixed field greens, an orange pepper, green olives and then the chicken and onions.  Lastly i drizzled Mozzarella Cheese on top (optional) and then stuck it in the oven for about 15 minutes. Take it out and serve yummy yummmmy!!!!!





I had some chicken mixture left over so I made Kenny and I a salad for lunch tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment