Monday, October 15, 2012

My recent ootd's

So I haven't blogged much in the last month and I thought to my self, self that  has got to change!! lol.  So, just because I haven't blogged lately doesn't mean that I don't have any style obsessions. On the contrary, I'm obsessing over some major statements these days, so here's a look at my recent ootd's (Outfits of the day) YEAH!



Top: H &M, necklace: Intriguing Designs, Shoes: Loren Conrad!!! LOVE!!!

 I recently Hosted a show for Stltv during Stl Fashion Week. Top: H&M, Skirt :Forever 21, and everyone was crazy about my shoes. They are from Shi.
America the beautiful! Top: Forever 21, Amazing necklace from my moms collection, Intriguing Designs
These were an anniversary gift from Kenny a few weeks ago!! LOVE!! I had been eyeing them for a few weeks and he surprised me with them.  I absolutely Love Toms and what they stand for and their style selection has increased tremendously!!!
BEANIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One of my favorite fall/winter  accessoires from Urban Outfitters
This is a throwback!! I was and still am so in to Maxi skirts!! I made this one as well as the turban headband

No comments:

Post a Comment