Tuesday, September 11, 2012

My recap of IFBCON

Me and Super Model Iman
Last weekend I spent the weekend and earlier part of the week in New York City. I went to the Independent Fashion Bloggers Conference also known as IFBCON. It was an amazing experience full of fashionistas and bloggers networking their hiney's off. There were two days of panels and keynote speakers including model Choca Ocha and my favorite Iman! The most valuable thing that I learned from Iman was "Sucess is not what you do, but what you encourage others to do." I gained so much knowledge at this conference as well as new blogger buddies! I also got a chance to hang out with my boo and his friends in the city! Here's my recap in pics!
~xo!
First day of IFBCON
Rocking My Bakers Sneaker Wedges

Anniversary Dinner at Cuba Restaurant
Love this place!
22 Month anniversary gift from My fiance.  Lily's and my first pair of Toms  LOVE!!

World Trade Towers
HARLEM!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment