Sunday, July 1, 2012




So, Yesterday was the Grand Opening of a new hip Co-op in downtown St. Louis called Thirteenth and Washington.  The Co-op actually sits right on the corner of 13th and Washington in Down Town St. Louis.  This is truly a spot were creative people meet.  There's everything here, from a full service salon, to vintage boutiques, hand crafted jewelery an photography sessions.  My Kenny was scheduled to provide the live entertainment for this event and while he did that, it ended up as a suprise proposal to me.  It was one of the sweetest things ever.  He totally combined our love of music and fashion.  The proposal was a surprise to everyone there with the exception of maybe 2 or 3 people.  It was the best day ever! I got some really cool pieces to add to my collection and bling to add to my finger......so if you didn't know my answer was YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! Check out the video below of how it all went down!

Glasses and Earrings: Mark Anthony Collection
Top and Necklace: Forever 21
Pant: H&M
Shoes: Shi

Photograpy, hair and make up
my babe singing!
Ed on Vocals
Isaiah on Guitar
The proposal! the camera caught me right after i saw the box in his hand!

Kenny Remixes Single Ladies by Bey

No comments:

Post a Comment