Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Kenny and Christia Street Style Vol. 1

Hey guys!! so this blog is dedicated to "Couple Swag."  I have put together a compilation of a few of the millions of pictures that Kenny and I have together (lol not really millions), but we do have a lot.  We both like to express ourselves through fashion and we are super duper lovey (throw-up in your mouth a little) dovey.  Sooooo, if you know us, you know that we love to take pictures together! Here's a look at our street-style and our Journey together!















Kenny and I love to celebrate love and people, so if you are a couple and would like to be featured on our "Couple Swag," send me a message!;)

Rock with me <3 Xoxo,
~Christia and Kenny

<>
The picture at the top of this frame was the very first picture that we ever took together!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment